Thursday, February 10, 2011

Reflections


St Christopher's Inn Village Hostel.

Big Ben!

The "tube" underground railway.
It is absolutely amazing. It takes you to the next stop in just seconds, and in each stop, by the time you get to the station, and up the stairs and what not, it's a whole new atmosphere and environment. You could be at Oxford - shopping district one moment, and then at Westminister - Parliament houses the next. It's just so good. :):)
An aerial view of Westminister Abbey from the London Eye!

---------------

All photos taken by me.

--------------------------------

I can't believe that I've been here for a month already. Right now, it's the 10th of February - 8:59PM. And come to think of it, I've done a lot within a month - Visit Ely the medieval city, met and greet the Queen, be featured in a newspaper, go to London, London Eye, London Film Museum, clubbing, night life, pub crawl and shopping and many more things.

In a month, I've learned all the children's names which is pretty good! And I've managed to do quite a lot in the school! So I'm really happy here. I'm also heading down back to London next Friday, and will be staying there for a whole week! So I'll be doing a lot!! :):) And I am SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :D:D

:) xx

1 comment: