Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chill weekend

Last night, just sat by the television and watched movies. My roommate (other gap student) went out to babysit her family friends. So I was at the boarding house by myself. It was actually quite good, although I had to do lock up by myself (locking up all the doors in the school/switching the lights off and such) was quite scary, but I guess that the more I do it, the more it'll just be a habit.

And today, caught up with a few friends - Jess, Max, Marcus, Nathan and Jana. Then went grocery shopping with Mrs C, then put up photos on my wall! Which I'll upload later on facebook.

Next week, on Friday afternoon, I'm heading back down to London for the half term break. I'm going to be seeing a family friend - Den, and we'll be going to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor Castle, and going on a little adventure to see London by night - the tourist attractions. We'll also be going shopping and what not during the following day. During the week I haven't made plans yet, but I don't plan to. Haha, last weekend when I went to London, nothing went according to plan, so this time, I 'plan' to just go wherever the wind takes me - literally. And I'm also going to go on a Harry Potter tour - which a tour guide takes us on a tour around London to all the places where Harry Potter was filmed. So I'm quite looking forward to that!

I bought a new digital camera from ebay. Although later on in the year, I'm going to buy another digital camera - the panasonic lumix ft2! Only because it's waterproof and will come to a good use in the Summer holidays!

I won't be online much next week, because I really don't plan on going on the internet while I'm on that holiday. So this may or may not be the last blog I post before then. :):) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment