Monday, February 7, 2011

Trip to London

Headed down to London from Kings Lynn on Friday night.
Arrived in London around 8.30PM, checked into the hostel, and had a few drinks with my room mate, then later on met with her friend. Also met heaps of guys that night, so yeah it was pretty good. I went back to my hostel and left them for the night, got an hour sleep or so, then went out again. I went down the street to this club/pub/karaoke bar, where I met heaps of people and stuff.

Saturday - touristed around Westminister, London Film Museum and the London Eye, followed my a massive shopping spree on Oxford Street. Then later in the afternoon, I went back to London Bridge, checked into the hostel again, and got all dressed up for the pub crawl - which is like club/pub hopping - moving from club to club, VIP entries, and free drinks all night for just £10, so that was really good. Met a lot of new people, some from Australia, England, Spain, Brazil, Ireland, Scotland, Japan, Korea, and many more. So that was a really fun night!

Woke up on Sunday morning, and just walked around the street, then headed to Kings Cross ready to board the train back to Kings Lynn.

And at the moment, I'm in the ICT room at school. Half of my laptop charger got stolen from the hostel... So annoyed. but whatever, I ordered a new one from ebay which I should get really soon, hopefully tomorrow or the day after that. And I'm also looking into buying a digital camera, one of those handy pocket ones that are shock and water proof :):) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment