Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bubble baths


After such a long day of doing chores, cleaning, cooking, washing and what not. A good two hour milk/bubble bath did some good. Have to admit, I started the morning a bit moody, I think I just felt a little homesick, but I did what I could to make myself busy, and the feeling disappeared. I was talking to the other gap student whom I'm living with. I guess we both feel like we're drifting away from so many friends back home. And it's because we can't just spend all mornings or all weekends on skype and facebook all the time. It just wastes the day, being on the internet all the time. Though it makes me sad, to know that I'm not as close to certain people anymore, I guess that's how life is. Nothing is ever truly permanent, with the exception to those friendships who endure all differences, whether they be distance or time. I just hope that everyone's ok back home. So don't worry about me, I'm happy where I am... halfway across the world :):) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment