Sunday, February 13, 2011

Appreciation

Showing gratitude and appreciation for other makes everything worthwhile. Who wouldn't be pleased to know that someone is thankful for what you've done for them? Honestly, I wasn't that kind of person before, but I guess that being here - it's taught me that it comes a long way, to be thankful for everything that we have. The kids that go to school here are probably the richest kids ever, they get everything, but yet they're not stuck up and think that they're all that just because they own big houses, and get basically everything they want. I love the atmosphere of this school, I love being a part of it. And to me, they've honestly become like a second family. It's only been one month and three days since I've been here, and it's just absolutely amazing. Even though, I'm a teacher to them, they have taught me more of the important lessons in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment