Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Falling into a routine

Good morning there bloggers (London time) but I know it's getting late there in Sydney. And my days are falling into a daily routine of what to do and where to go, in terms of the work load. It's still really good so far, and I absolutely love it. Working with the kids is really fulfilling. I may not even want to be a nurse by the end of the year, so I'm not too keen on getting university offers for nursing, I don't mind it or anything, but that can wait!

On the upside... I'm looking in on what to do in the half term break. I love organising events and all, but this one is pretty big, have to look into hotels, rides, how to get there, maps, where to stay, the time of taxis and trains and buses, ahhh stressing, but worth the experience :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment