Monday, January 17, 2011

Just venting a little

Actually just found out that we get the whole night off tonight. So just chilling in the common room, updating everyone with my life pretty much. I had a good day today, started with car park duty in the morning, followed by duties in the nursery, then reading with pre-prep, a library session, followed by assembly, and house activities (I'd say this school is like a mini Hogwarts, with the house competitions and what not), then got spit up into different activities, I put myself in modern dance, and played dancing games with the kids, then finished off with dinner, which leads me onto here - free time.

So far, it's been really good, and it just feels so nice to be away from home, away from 'all the dramas' with groups and certain people - blah blah. Life goes on. I just didn't know it would be this quick for me. I've realised which friends are actually putting the effort to keep in touch. And I can honestly say that I'm trying my hardest to keep in contact with everyone, but I do feel that there are a few just pushing me away. That's alright I guess, it just gives me the heads up that I should stop and not bother with them any more. But truthfully, I'm getting more of that feeling, than the feeling that others are putting efforts in as well. And they know who they are. And I do miss them very much. It is hard - the time difference and all. I coped with it really well in 2010, knowing that I had most of my best friends going to different schools. And that did prove which friends were worthy of keeping, and which ones were just friends on the side kinda thing. But whatever... I guess it just finally hit me now, that distance can prove a lot between a friendship. So I guess there's good riddance to bad rubbish.

Forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment