Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Changing Life..

I got accepted into La Trobe University! I obviously deferred it for a year, because yeah DUH I'm in England. But just thinking of what can happen between now and this time next year, if/when I do officially accept the offer and take it, and move to a place, 9 hour drive away from Sydney to live and study. I do quite like the idea of boarding and sleeping at the university, it would be so much easier, as I've found with the boarders here at this school.

It just scares me ... how much can change within this year, what can happen this year and all that kinda thing. It scares me that I know that I'm already losing some friends because of this distance, but I guess it's kinda like a test to see who's actually willing/not willing to stick around for the time.

But yeah whatever with that.
I
AM
HAPPY

and that's all that matters!

Love from
Serenity :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment