Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Five month mark.

Laying on the floor, as I look up at the calendar pinned up on my wall. I've got six months to go. Twenty five days until the Summer break starts... It's gone by so quickly. I've honestly found it really hard to put myself into a blogging sort of mood because mainly, I just can't be bothered. I have made myself a scrapbook where I've stuck in most of the things that I find interesting and what not. And also because I find it easier to write down anything personal and that sort of thing.
But what do I write down here, I haven't written anything so personal in such a long time. Neither can I find it in me to express it. I can definitely say that my 'friend count' to friends that I'm still close to write now is slimming down by a lot. I mean, yes to be honest, we'd only be close if we're both free, have nothing to do, need something to say, or if there is a problem. There a limited few that I can non-hesitantly keep in contact with during day to day and/or weekly basis.
Life is fair on me, I quite enjoy it, I'm not complaining and on the top side, I've become a more appreciative person. Not saying I never used to be, but it's slightly hit me..
And at this point time, all I can say is that I wish.. that it wasn't me always starting and initiating things, fixing things. I just want a few things to be about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment