Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Parisian Check List

Thanks to hostelworld.com, and Sarah's to-do list... I'm finally set for Paris!

Note: Many people think hostels are dodgy versions of hotels - they are not. It's just basically the standard accommodation for backpackers/travellers/party animals (seriously!).
Throughout Europe & the UK, I'd definitely recommend St Christopher's, it is the best party hostel + great facilities, at least in all the ones I've been too (honestly speaking).


This youtube video is definitely going to be useful. Thanks to hostelworld, once again.

I've got my set to-do list that S made me.
And to finish this blog off, here are a few phrases!!

Hello Bonjour (bon-zhoor)
Hi Salut (sa-lew)
Goodbye Au revoir (o rer-vwar)
How are you Comment allez-vous? (ko-mon ta-lay-voo)
Please S'il vous plait (seel voo play)
Thank you Merci (mair-see)
My name is... Je m'appelle.. (zher ma-pel)
I'm please to meet you Enchante (on-shon-tay)
Do you speak English? Parlez-vous anglais (par-lay-voo ong-glay)
I understand Je comprends (zher kon-prom)
Cheers! Sante! (son-tay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment