Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekend coming up!

I've got a break from 9.30AM - 10.10AM.
I was supposed to be with div VII maths, but they had a test so I was let off for the meantime and I'm back on duty for the morning break!
Anyways, I look as pale as a ghost, it scares me!

This week has been so busy for me, I just can't believe it's gone by so fast. First full week on duty in this school. But it's been a pleasure to be here, and I love it. I'm learning so much, even though it's 'just' a primary school, the kids have taught me heaps. And it gave me revision on maths whilst I'm with the div VII's and VIII's. I think my favourite place is with reception or with nursery. With the nursery, I look after the babies and toddlers, and ngaaw they are so cute! (Reception = kindergarten). But I'm glad it's Friday today - kinda have a little adventure ahead of me this weekend, so I'm looking forward to that! Hope everyone is having fun with university enrolments and what not!

Love from
Serenity :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment