Thursday, January 13, 2011

Short but long day

- my room in the boarding house -

The sun sets around 4PM, but we quite had a rather short day, even though it was jam packed with many things to do, people to meet. After the tour around Hunstanton, we got to have supper and tea with the boarders and day pupils, chilled out for a little while, and then had reading time with the kids. They are so disciplined, it's really quite impressing, oh bless them. They are so nice, so polite, and so well mannered. At supper, one of them even offered to fetch me more food. They are really amazing kids. It reminds me of Madeline (the show) except it's a co-ed school, and we are in England. And what we do is way more than being a teaching assistant, on the side of a proper teacher, we get duties that often have a lot of involvement with everyone, so it's not boring and there's always something to do.

---

My plans for the term break, (end of February) would be to go on a tour of London. So might do a few baby sitting jobs during the weekends here at Norfolk. And then for the big Summer two-month holiday, I might plan on doing a contiki tour by myself all around Europe, the other gappy with me is doing one, but for Russia and Scandinavia, so I might as well do Europe. So I'll see how that goes.

Anyway, I've had quite a long day today.
It's 9.42PM at the moment,
so I shall catch up with you bloggers tomorrow!
Have a lovely day today!

Love from
Serenity :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment