Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shopping!

Went to deposit some money at the bank today, so that was good. I just can't believe the exchange rate. Just insane. But yeah whatever. Anyways, we went shopping down at Kings Lynn this morning, and the fashion is just OMGGG. Walked into an accessories shop, it was just so pretty. I wanted to buy everything from there, but I told myself that I'd save money and everything for my holidays throughout the year!!

To Jessbee: I know you would've loved these shops if you were here. And you'll be pleased to know that there is also an "Oxford Street" down in London with high class shopping (exactly like the one in Sydney, but better - of course). So I'm also looking forward to my London trip in the half-term break! Ahhh the excitement!

:):) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment