Saturday, January 29, 2011

Riddlesworth Hall School

Went out with Mr & Mrs C, and Sarah to Riddlesworth, to support the netball team at school for their tournament. Omg, the school was just so amazing, it looked like a castle - literally.
And on the trivial side ... Princess Diana actually went to that school. She left messages in frames there, and her photos were everywhere, it was just so amazing to see. And our team came third place which was good.
The school was actually an international boarding school, so it was good to see some Asians roaming around the place.. ahha, actually met one. He asked if I came from Japan =.=' LOL, weird. So yeah, today was a pretty good day.

Tomorrow - MEET AND GREET QUEEN ELIZABETH! We bought flowers for her today as well, so tomorrow will be interesting. Although we can't take photos, because she'll be at her own estate.

And next weekend, I'll be heading down to Cambridge, so I gotta get a move on with booking train tickets and accommodation and what not.

P.S: my photos are on my facebook. And I'm actually not allowed to upload all of them, because of school privacy rules and what not. But I'm glad to know that I'm going to be taking photos for this year's school year book! :):) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment