Sunday, January 30, 2011

QUEEN ELIZABETH

Got to Sandringham this morning, with our flowers. And then went into the crowd, and just as we were holding out flowers, I saw this guy wearing a socceroos scarf, so I was like HAHAHA LOL. Pretty sure the Aussies have won the tennis and all that! (And I thought he was alright looking too), he approached us, asking us where we were from, what we're doing, how long are we staying here, how old we were, what are our names, and all that. So we answered, and he was taking notes.. I was like... WHAT THE?? Cos you know.. I thought that was pretty odd.. but then I picked up on it later and figured that he's from the newspaper. LOL whatta noob, I just got reported by the newspaper and I didn't realise it ahhah. Still laughing at that fact. But yeah anyways, the police called us up to line up with all the other kids that were going to give her flowers. It was just so amazing being there in the atmosphere. She came down the stairs from the church, and she slipped on a step and she quietly said 'opps' and chucked and whispered something to the priest. As the children lined up and gave her their flowers, they went off. We were the last ones, and she smiled at us, and we said "good morning your majesty". AND I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAY THAT AGAIN EVER, IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. She asked us where we were from, so we answered. Then she said "Oh you've come a long way, and that's very nice of you." So then we went off to the crowd again, and saw everyone walk out. We saw Princess Ann, and Mrs Bassett, which was I think a lady in waiting. So that was really nice. Also saw the Duke of Edinburgh, but he just snobed everyone and walked off. Then the guy from the newspaper came up to us again, and asked us what happened, what did she say, and everything like that, he wrote it all down again, and greeted us farewell. But yeah, I am still in awe. This is better than meeting all the celebrities put together!!! She also is 84 years old, and her skin is really nice hehe. I think it's the Norfolk aura haha.

We also took a drive around the estate and saw the Royal train station, which was just amazing, but it's shut down now, so yeah..

HAHAH. I am still in awe. Like I won't be able to get over this. Tomorrow, I'll be looking at the newspaper to see what he wrote about us, and yeah, pretty much, I'm still in awe about this. I might as well die now. LOLJK, I love life here! :):) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment