Sunday, January 30, 2011

Impulse

So because no one is going to be in the school next weekend, and seeing as though I don't want to stay here all by myself, I've decided that I'm taking a round trip to London, leaving Kings Lynn on Friday night, arriving in London, checking in, prob hit up the the clubs or something, sleep, wake up, take an all round bike tour around London for the whole day, see London at night, sleep, wake up, do some shopping for the day, and then go back to school! So I guess that I can just practically say that I'm totally broke, however, I don't care. I've flown halfway across the world to be here, there's no need for food diets, and budgets.

I
am
going
to
have
the
time
of
my
life
!

:):) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. good job! looking forward to go thru your photos and seeing ur adventure. take care love!

    ReplyDelete