Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The flight

I didn’t even get that much sleep on Sunday night (10th January 2011), I think I slept around 6am and woke up at 7am. It was probably because of the mixed feelings of excitement and scares. But whatever, it was all good.

My parents dropped me to the airport, we left the house around 10am, and I just kept texting everyone. I’d love to write out the text messages, but it’s too long. Right now, (9:01AM, 10th January 2011 - Kuala Lumpar timezone), I’m on the plane heading towards Heathrow airport (London). It’s currently around 1AM in London (10th January 2011), and there are, I think, four more hours until we arrive. And right now, I have no idea what time it is in Australia. It’s probably afternoon of the 11th of January 2011. Ah this does confuse me.

Malaysian airlines are pretty good. You get your own screen in front of you, in every seat, and a remote/controller. You can play games, watch movies, listen to music, etc. I’ve watched “Life as we know it”, “Going the distance”, “The Mentalist”, “Glee”, “The blind side”, “No reservations”, and “27 dresses”.

Oh and I think I experience sleep paralysis. But maybe it was just the turbulence. It’s weird because the guys and I were talking about it before I left. Like my body was awake, though I couldn’t move, and for a few seconds I couldn’t breathe. I knew it wasn’t asthma ‘cos I wasn’t wheezing...Then I chuckled ‘cos I remembered that the guys were talking about it. Haha. Anyways, that’s pretty much it for the flight.

The stopover at Kuala Lumpar was pretty good too. T’was nice to walk around, instead of having to sit down for eight hours straight. Though this flight now, is thirteen hours... I slept for half the time.. But yeah, all I did at K.L was check facebook, and msn, talked to the bestf, and a few others. My facebook is flooded with comments and notifications, how exciting!!

But this is all for now, keep posted with this blog.


Love from,

Serenity (: xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment