Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just thoughts #4

Good evening bloggers. It's just another one of those nights where I can't seem to get myself to sleep. I'm chilling with a friend tomorrow morning, haven't seen her in ages, it's crazy, then I'm going out in the evening with another group to explore Sydney just a bit, I know I'm gonna miss it heaps. So I might as well make the most of it.

It's currently 1:07AM right now, and I still can't get myself to sleep. I guess there's just a lot on my mind. Maybe I'm not mature enough to do things on my own... Maybe even though I'm an eighteen year old, I'm still finding myself, and figuring out what my purpose is in life, what I'm supposed to be doing... *sighhh.

Good night bloggers. I hope you have a pleasant sleep tonight :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment