Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just thoughts #3

Good afternoon bloggers! I've just updated and fixed up my travel blog. Suggest anything by leaving me a comment please. Hehe, I'd surely love some feedback. Anyways, it's been a while since I've updated or posted anything up. There's just nothing to write about I guess. Besides the fact that all the Sydney-siders have just received the High School Certificate marks and rankings, not that that even matters for me. My plans for university haven't come up yet, knowing that I'm taking the next year off, which is quite exciting. I have barely packed clothes. Because it's Summer here in Australia, all my Winter clothes are packed in boxes and bags, so I have to dig them out to get them. However, for now, I'm still enjoying the time I have left with my friends and family, getting ready for Christmas and New Year!

Hope you all have a safe Christmas holiday! :) xo

20 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment