Monday, December 6, 2010

Just thoughts #1

It's finally coming to my senses. I've never really thought about it before, at least not as much as I'm thinking about it now. I'm going to miss a lot of friendships, especially the ones that I've made this year, the ones that have grown, the ones that I've become close to within the past few months. Let's just say that I've lost a great number of friends within the past, but I guess that's how it is in high school. Friends come and go. There are those who will stick by you no matter what the situation is, and then there are those who just simply let go. And then there's that little bunch of people that just tend to hold the grudges for longer. I mean, what's the deal with that? They'll only be holding onto the hurt and pain, I guess it's because that's the only thing that they can hold onto. It's a sad yet true reality that we all face. And I've learnt the hard way. It doesn't mean that we're giving up completely, only that we're simply letting go. Happiness is the best revenge. I know I'm not a believer in revenge and 'coming back at' people when bad things happen, but when you're truly happy, you wouldn't have to worry about what the other person is doing, because no matter what, your happiness must come first. Cool, you're humble and modest? But you don't always have to be the nice boy or girl in every situation. There are times when you deserve the best for yourself, as selfish as that sounds, it's true. Just leave karma to deal with the rest. What goes around comes around, what goes up, must come down. I was never a firm believer in karma itself, but I see it happen, and in the end, everyone gets what they deserve, good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment