Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Friends from home #1

Currently 8:22PM here in Sydney.
Just spent a day with a few of my favourite guys that I normally chill with. They came over because one of them will be having a holiday to the Philippines, and we won't see him for a month, also guessing that he won't be back until I leave Australia for my trip. Mostly spent the day playing Black Op (Call Of Duty - for those of you who haven't heard of it ahha). I love spending time with them, even though it might be weird if you look at from certain perspectives, but it's just so chill to be around these guys. They wrote in my book that I'm bringing along with me next year. I didn't read it, I wanna save it for later, though yeah, I did skim read through some, made me realize how much I'd miss them. :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment