Monday, April 11, 2011

Re-occurring dreams about the same person in different perspectives.

I don’t understand it. I have a dream of you as one person in my life, and then another day, I’d have you in my dream again as a totally different person. Today I woke up from a dream, thinking that you were one long lost friend that I would always talk to in my high school days, one that was someone I could hang out with as good company. In that dream, I longed to find you. I woke up to reality – literally – figuring out that I can’t, because I know you wouldn’t want me to, and because I realised who you are, and knowing that I can never find you again in the same way that I used to if I did.

I think I just really miss you. Not for what we had, but for who you were. I haven’t thought of you in a while now, but I guess it was just a reminder to me, and I absolutely hate it, because I wish you were still here. This is why I don’t like looking through photos on facebook, because during our last moments, you were with them, not me. And knowing that I’ll never see you again just hurts. I can’t bare it anymore. I just can’t...

But what can I say? They're just dreams..

No comments:

Post a Comment