Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Flat out tired

Honestly, I can't be asked writing a blog right now, but I know I should, because if I put it off for later, I won't get the time nor effort to remember the things that have happened within the past three days. A thing that I have to remember for my next tour is to write things down onto paper while I can so that I can just type it up later on during the month or something like that. The past three days have been somewhat relaxing, yet flat out tiring at the same time. I know it won't be anything compared to the All of Ireland week tour that I'm going on.

5th April 2011 - Isle of Skye.
We all woke up in the morning happy with the weather, well we were content that rays of sunshine were peaking in through the clouds. But we were warned that we should appreciate it while we can because it won't last very long. We drove off to the Isle of Skye, but had a few photo stops on the way and that kinda thing. The island of Skye was just simply amazing. Don't know how else I could describe it because words wouldn't be enough. There were waterfalls everywhere, and just clean, green country side kinda grass. Ah it was beautiful. We also took a stopover at Eileen Donan castle where 'Highlanders' was filmed, and also some scenes from 'Maid of Honour'. The castle was pretty, although we weren't allowed to take photos inside, but when we got outside it was just way too windy for anything. But it was a great experience.
At night, there was a live performer at the bar, who was literally 'a walking ipod'. You request ANY song you want, and he just plays it, with his voice/guitar/harmonica/etc at the same time. He was so clever, seriously, I was amazed. So yeah, had a few drinks and what not. I'll just sum up that Australians are the best to party with ;) #truestory.

6th April 2011 - Loch Ness to Edinburgh.
Woke up this morning completely tired and out of energy. Our first stop was to Loch Ness, where the Loch Ness creature (monster) was spotted. Heaps cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment