Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Such a great day!

I don't even know where to begin! I was with pre-prep this morning, just doing little assessments and things like that. And then I had maths, followed by division III reading.

What made my day a brighter was catching up with my friend Marcus, who I haven't spoken to in a month (or maybe even longer than that). So it was really good to catch up with him.

There weren't many boarders tonight, but despite that, the division V and VI class put on a musical play of Alice in Wonderland, so we all (including parents) spent the rest of the evening watching that. It was great fun, and I've realised how much I miss sitting down and watching something entertaining, that was school related.

To top of this fantastic day, I received a call from mother dear, giving a heads up for my Summer bookings. I'll be going on a 32 day camping trip around Europe with the other gap student who lives with me. The tour will be on during both our birthdays. And we'll be travelling to the following countries: England, France, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium!! I'm so excited! I'll be celebrating my 19th birthday sailing in and amongst the Greek islands!!!!! :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment