Thursday, March 31, 2011

Looking forward to the weekend

Tomorrow is the last day of the Spring term! And because of that, that means.... HOLIDAYS! Which go on for the whole month of April, ending on the 2nd of May. I'm so excited because these April/Easter holidays, I'll be going to Scotland, followed by Ireland, and ending in England, travelling through London and its surroundings. I've finally booked all the tours, accommodation, flights, tickets, and everything else that goes into organising these kind of things. But blimy, it was stressful, although it will definitely be worth it.

Today felt like a really long day that just seemed to drag on, hour after hour after hour. The main school had hymn practice this morning, then followed on by my duties with the junior school, and then the typical maths, and reading lessons. I did get to catch up a little bit with Bryan, Don and Nathan. I still feel bad because I normally always talk to these guys heaps, but lately I haven't been because I'm/they're so busy with life and everything else that goes along with it.

But in all, everything's all good. I'm content. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment