Wednesday, March 23, 2011

23/March/2011

I woke up to horrible news this morning. I honestly didn't want to get up. I just had a sudden lack of motivation to do anything today. And it still frustrates me that I'm on the other side of the world while I have friends and family that are grieving. But by the time I got into the pre-prep building, then out on duty for playtime, EmC came up to me just giving me cuddles and hugs. I asked her what was wrong. She said she felt cold. Compared to all the other children who were complaining about the "boiling" weather. (Mind you, it was honestly just a little over 5 degrees Celsius). But I was feeling a bit hot too. #transformation of my life. Ha. So they just seemed to make my day. And it's getting better.

#Rest in peace; B.V & C.V.V

No comments:

Post a Comment