Sunday, March 6, 2011

19/FEB/2011 Photos

Most of these photos were taken with my Samsung digital camera that I bought as a back up to my Canon1000D. It was also because I needed a camera that I can just keep in my bag, which was really handy most of the time, especially for the nightlife.

Photobucket
Weird bottles of Fanta.

Photobucket
Big Ben is actually a nickname for "Clock tower of St Stephens"

Photobucket
Myself, inside the Mariott Hotel waiting to get picked up to go to the tour.

Photobucket
Myself, outside Windsor Castle, which was where the Queen was staying on that day.

Photobucket
Myself, Windsor Castle.

Photobucket
Myself, outside Stonehenge.

Photobucket
Dane and myself with the Romans, in Bath.

Photobucket
I absolutely love these Roman Baths! And yes, they were actual hot spings!

Photobucket
I literally feel in love with the architecture of this old gregorian city!

Photobucket
Dane and myself outside Bath Abbey.

Photobucket
Self explanatory.

Photobucket
The Ritz Hotel, London. This is found just outside Green Park tube station. It is also known as the most expensive to buy on the board game - Monopoly.

Photobucket
Dane and I had pizza for dinner, so nope, not everything in this photo went into my tummy. ahhaha

Photobucket
Just around Piccadilly.

Photobucket
Rippleys Believe it or not - the museum.

Photobucket
My knight in shining armour.
'Be careful girls, that knight in shining armour may just be a jerk in tin foil'

Photobucket
Dane and I with our awesome car!

Photobucket
Chinese New Year was still being celebrated in China Town, London. It was literally a town, not just a street (like Sydney).

Photobucket
Just outside the National Art Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment