Sunday, January 9, 2011

Last post while in Sydney

- I haven’t had internet at home since Thursday night,

so my blogs have just been sitting in a word document,

and ready to publish whenever I find wifi (aka now) –

I’ve been sitting down, taking the time to read the letters and paragraphs that people have written me, and in reading them, seriously? I didn’t honestly know what people think of me, I used to think that I was such a bad person because of those things that I’ve done in the past, or whatever I’ve been through, but in reality, knowing that people believe in me, and support me, gives me a sense of belief in myself. Of course, I’m confident in what I do, and don’t really care what people think, but when I know that there are good things being said about me, just makes me feel even better. Here are a few messages that were written (not including the names of those who wrote them):

~~~

These ONLY past two years have truly been a great experience. I never thought we would talk till this day, but we talk for hours. I do love that we live so far, but we’re like sister. I seriously love how I can phone for like hours, when I rather not with others. I’m going to miss planning random adventures. I’m going to miss the things we find ‘cosmic’ and ‘twinny’. I’m going to miss your dry jokes. I’m going to miss phoning with you daily. I’m going to miss taking 10000 photos with you ‘cos most people hate it. I’m going to miss shopping with you ‘cos most people get tired after one hour =.=’ I’m going to hate knowing I can’t hang/chill with you for a year. HOWEVER! It’s only a year. And you will be back with that sexy accent of yours. I’ll be waiting for you in Sydney. Like other years, I’m not going to change, I’m the same loser with the bubbly personality and the multi-facial expressions. As for everyone else, I’ll keep them together as best as I can. I’m pretty sure the breakfast crew will be fine and we will wait patiently for your return, and remember to make an event on your birthday so we can celebrate it! :)

10 things I love about you:

- 1) She likes adventures – so every outing is ALWAYS an adventure

- 2) She likes taking photos – everyone else gets sick of it after two shots

- 3) She is hard working – if there is a flaw to her plans she works hard to get there

- 4) She is good to talk to – I find her easier to talk to than the others..

- 5) She is DRY – but she makes me laugh

- 6) She is quick when It comes to uploading photos – ‘cos we all know we wait for them to be uploaded

- 7) She is strong – she doesn’t put up with sh*t and her head is high

- 8) She is beautiful – inside and out

- 9) She is AMAZING – because of everything above ^

- 10) She is MY BESTFRIEND and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love you exactly the way you are, don’t ever change

~~~

I can consider you as being really easy to talk to, sweet and bubbly. Our inextricable connection (yes I’m using HSC terms) through texts messages, facebook and now face to face has made it really worthwhile meeting you.

Have an uber time in London! Get back safely and enjoy your time there!

~~~

You wanna start me fool?! Nah bro, you’re my favourite, because you’re the only one I know. I’m soo funny. So like, cherish this paper forever cos we tight, you know, yeeh.

I’m gonna write in orange nao.. Um... You’re pretty cool, I guess, just remember, I’m cooler. Mwahaha.

p.s: MSN CONVOS FTW! HAVE FUN IN U.K!

List of good things about you:

- Voice

- Good fun talkser

- For the LOLs

- Kind!!

- Lame!!

- Corny!!

- Etc ..[heaps of other stuff]

- ;)

~~~

I see you everydayao!

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

~~~

I promised you about three pages, but I think two will do =]

You are great person in every aspect. You’re fun to be around, huggable, pretty, heck the list goes on. Not having you for 365 days is really going to suck. GET ME THE QUEEN’S CROWN PLZZ! Legit, get me something hecktik, I’ll go to Russia and get you a communist flag. Loljk. Maybe one of those snow hat thingys! =]

So yeah, I’m totez having a conversation with you in this book. By the way, your card to me was the best and I figured I should write you something too.

It doesn’t matter how bad it is, time will solve it for you. When negative thoughts flood your mind, smile, it works, they vanish. You’re truly amazing, if anyone wants to argue otherwise, give me a call and I’ll be in England within three days and they can argue with my wrath. LULZ. When you get back, you, me, and the Asians are getting together. Jet lag can wait.

P.S: stay warm, if you get cold snaps, you might get frostbite.

PPS: don’t worry about contact LULZ. Be looking forward to talking to you when you’re there man! But legit, I’m sad.. BAH! I want the year to go fast!

I LOVE YOU FOOL!

~~~

LOL not really big in writing things/stuff, well just wanted to say.. have fun over there .... ..... yeh! =]

Well you have always been a great friend, hope that you remember all of us while you are in England! =]

~~~

Thanks for all the effort that you’ve put in our friendship.

You’re friggin amazing and I love you heaps.

And I’m expecting heaps of letters from England, and I’ll never forget you.

You’re truly a beautiful person who I admire because you’re so strong.

Take care on your trip.

Love you heaps man!

~~~

First couple of times I met you, it was uber awkward ‘cos I’m awkward lol =)

But anyway, I hope you have the most splendid time in England, wish you all the best for the future =)

~~~

You are too kool 4 school.

Heey 4sizzle my nizzle. Yer you are leaing for a year and we will TOTALLY miss you. Who else will make events now... OMGEE!

I’m sure we can chill when you come back.

Thank you for everything. Bye bye, and all the best in the future.

~~~

Have a safe trip in London and don’t get eaten by sharks! Love much.

~~~

Hey you ;D wassup?! Rofl

We may have gone off to a bad start but over time we’ve grown to produce a good friendship.

You’re easy to talk to, to open up top, and I’ve never felt much easier to talk to someone until you came along. Usually I’m more pressured, keeping to myself, even to people I’ve known for a long time, but you, you’re just easy to talk to and be with.

We first became close around August with that entire situation when you had a crush on someone, and now it’s December. Time flies! Can’t believe you’re going to leave for a year after only having our friendship developed. Very devo that you are going, but I know that this trip will make you happy and you have my full support. As long as it makes you happy, I ask for nothing more than for you to just smile.

Thank you for the times, the memories, I’m really thankful to have met you, even if we’ve only developed a friendship a few months before you leave.

Have a great time in London. Bring back lots of things for us, rofl. But most importantly, always remember us. What also matters is that you don’t change. Stay the person who you are, stay the same person that we know. I’ll always and continue to stay tuned to your blog, to see what you’ve been up to, so make sure you post something that’s a good read!

So go have the time of your life!!

~~~

I guess we’ve known each other for a while now, but lately we’ve gotten closer and I must say that it’s great getting to know you more than before. To me, you are an amazing person you’ve just got an aura about you that makes you very easy going and it’s easy to get to know you and talk to you about the randomest things. I’ve noticed that you’ve very resilient to things, especially with formspring, the way you can just shrug off such hurtful things, it shows me that you are a really strong person. I know personally, that I wouldn’t be able to stand such things, so I really do admire your strength. You may not know it but you are a beautiful person, inside and out. From your personality to your nature. You are just such a good friend to be around with and yeah, it’s just fun to hang out with you. I hope that your trip is enjoyable and that you make the most of everyday and that you open your mind and soul to new things. I hope that your trip makes you miss us LOL! I hope you miss me too! REALLY, serenity, REALLY?!

Nah jokes, I hope you have a great trip, and take care of yourself! =)

~~~

May God grant you every grace and blessing as you venture overseas.

May He guide you in the way of Mary in simplicity, faith, hope and love.

BTW: You have amazing eyes too!!

Never forget your friends, never forget your family, and never forget your father-creator!

You are in my prayers.

PIKA~PIKAA~CHHHUUU!!

~~~

Wow! You’re going to the U.K already aye? Sooner than I thought ... =(

OK, although I haven’t known you for a very long time, I’d like you to know that I am grateful that we share this friendship! =)

Thank you for inviting me to events that I would never have imaged myself at!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet new people through you! ^^”

I hope all goes well in the U.K, take care of yourself and stay safe cutie!

I’ll still keep in contact via msn and fb k!

Have fun and I suppose I’ll see you when you get back!

~~~

I know we haven’t grown the closest of friends, but I have come to recognise how much of a good person you are. Over the next year, I hope you continue to stay true to yourself and discover the beautiful world around you. I understand you were experiencing difficult times last year, but I hope that it’s all behind you and you’re ready to experience new and exciting things. God has given you such an awesome opportunity to discover the world, discover life and most importantly, discover yourself. As soon as you get on that plane, you’ll be independent, or should I say, more dependent on yourself than anything else. But I hope you realise, you’re not alone. God continues to bless and guide you and I am also here for you. I hope you enjoy every moment you have there and I wish you only the best. Have a safe trip, take care and God bless.

~~~

I’ve probably written you 918528935 letters/dedications, but that’s never enough. Thanks for the great two years. I love how we’ve become so close within that time. I didn’t think we would actually still be friends once you left CMCA, but we kept our friendship alive, as bestfriend. Thanks for putting up with me and getting to know me. Thanks for taking me out, thanks for taking 297585 with me, thanks for making me smile, thanks for being someone to talk to about everything, thanks for being around til this very day and thanks for everything.

Let us keep being friends after you get your ass back here. For not we’re ONLY going to miss out on 1000 photos, but we can make up for it. I men if we can still be friends till this very day, I’m pretty sure we’re still going to be tight when you get back.

You, my best friend, are truly amazing, I’m glad I watched you become a strong person, even though all the shit life throws at you, you still stand strong. I admire that, I look up to you. But even if you ever need someone to talk to, I’ll always be here, close or not, we can always re-establish our friendship, trust me.

Thanks for being alive. =)

~~~

Have a faan-tabulous time in the U.K! Don’t miss us too much! Missing you already!

~~~

I really hope you have a safe trip around wherever you’re heading to. You better be safe and I surely intend to see you one year later! We will miss you!

~~~

I don’t know you that well but I know that I will miss you because you’re awesomely cool!

~~~

Hope you have fun over there in the UK for a YEAR *stares*... and while you’re there, having fun, I shall be .... in uni, studying to be a nurse!

Anyway, thank you for being the beautiful person I’ve had the pleasure of getting to know over the past two years – definitely showing that time and distance doesn’t mean that friendships die.

Thank you for being the awesome friend that has been there for me whenever I needed someone to talk to.

Thanks for being the older sister that would tease and bully me – even though I already have one. However, of course in the end I still love you, even when I get frustrated with the teasing.

I’m not sure when we’ll talk when you’re over there, however in the end, I’m going to be in Aussie-land waiting to say ‘welcome back’.

Thanks for profiling picture-ing my Chinese baby photo!

I love you and I’m sure I’ll miss your presence – who will bully me for a year ?

Take care always and take heaps of photos of all the sights and ‘SIGHTS’

Once again, love you and miss you!

~~

Hope you have a great time over there in the UK for the next year... I’ll miss you dearly. Take care and god bless!

~~

Wassup?! I really don’t know what to write... so yeah, I’ll start with random crap..

Remember that time when you liked me ;) haha, guess that’s the first thing I’ll mention since that how we actually met lol. Awkward but yeah.... I’m not great at writing letters, much harder than English Standard Essays... yeah.. we’d talk on the phone like every night, at least fifty text messages everyday :P and all that haha.

“I’ll give you a reason to smile everyday” ahahha, I hope I kept that promise up until now, if I haven’t then I owe you in 2012! :)

That was probably the start of our “best-friend-ship” haha. I still remember that big box of you love gave me as like challenge or something to *someone else’s* one. But anyways.... yeah... year 9.. three or four years of randomness and putting up with you.... haha IT WAS WORTH IT :D

When you come back in 2012, dw, I’ll still be the same best friend you met in 2007, only hotter and with a girlfriend. Lololol. And that deal better be kept about our gf/bf’s being best friends with us! :)

All the best for your trip to UK, and at least we’ll keep in touch! :P This isn’t goodbye yet haha. So I’m not gonna write anymore and update you later on ;)

~~

G

O

O

D

B

Y

E

-space-

M

Y

-space-

L

O

V

E

R

From sinigang

=D

~~

Anyways, back to the corny stuff. I just want to say that you’re a lovely person and I’m so grateful to have known such a beautiful person. I know this is a difficult letter to read because you should know that I have the most horrible writing ever and I absolutely suck with words.

But, in all honesty, I seriously am going to miss you, heaps this year, and it’s weird because I’m so used to seeing you frequently. Remember the time we used to go to the library and ‘study’ chemistry and biology?!

And then afterwards, we’d have dinner. Good times! XD

If anything, or whatever, I thank tumblr for bringing us together because if anything, I wouldn’t have met you and if I didn’t meet you, where would we be right now?

I know I would have written a better letter but this will suffice blaah.

... I can’t ever describe the emotions I’m feeling right now but I’m sure I can write something better soon. I can’t wait to hear the stuff you’re doing at England. I am sure you will have an amazing experience!

But yeah, always know that I am here for you even though we are seriously far... distance will not matter TRUST ME! =) anyways, I love you heaps!!!

~~

I love you and I’m going to miss you so much. Even though I haven’t known you for long, in time we have known each other, you have become one of the closest people in my life, although we hardly get to see each other, I know I can depend on you no matter what. I am going to miss you.

I have decided to email you once a week =) so I can make up for lost time! Love you x10000

~~

Just you know, writing on this farewell book. So I better farewell you know... or or... I can just tell you cya, I wouldn’t waa be ya, kiddings (?) OK SERIOUS NOW. It’s not ‘goodbye’ it’s just ‘see you’; soz for the corniness but it’s true. Make the most of this experience, have fun, don’t get pregnant (LOL) I WILL MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY! Take care.

~~

I wish you all the best for the next year ahead, hope it’s full of heaps of memorable moments and exciting experiences. I know we’re not heaps tight, but I thank you for being the person you are, your friendship and openness to people around you really set you apart from everyone else, so don’t ever change. Stay in touch! =)

~~

Honestly, thank you for that everyone. It had just opened my eyes to everything that I was blind to see, that over the past year, people have witnessed whatever happened, people actually understood me, and they can also state that I am strong and that I can overcome the negative things that have happened. I didn’t think they would, because I always thought that I was alone, I always thought that ‘no one will care, so why should I bother telling someone else my problems?’. I’d always tell myself that, but then I took the risk in talking to people, finally opening up and spilling out all the crap that’s on my mind. And it pays off, when you talk to someone about your problems, even though they may not be able to help, you’re helping yourself, rather than keeping everything inside you, and carrying your own burdens, it’s a heavy load, I know, but that’s why we’ve got friends that we can count on and lean on when these things happen. I’ve come to see that even through difficult times, good things happen. That though those difficult times of mine, I’ve grown close to people I’d never imagine talking to. I’ve grown close to people who I’ve only gotten to known through reading their blogs (they know who they are), that a simple click of ‘follow’ has opened their world to me, and getting to know them by reading their posts, and then finally meeting them in real life, without knowing how many mutual friends we’ve all got... seriously, how can that not amaze me? And the fact that those people are people I can call my best friends. Also getting to grow a stronger friendship with those who I only just knew, is one that touches me the most, because not only did I think that we’d never talk, the fact that we still talk to this very day, and knowing that they are all like best friends to me, seriously?! Who wouldn’t not love that?

What I still can’t over is the surprise party that they held for me last Friday. I thought it would’ve only been the breakfast crew chillin’ like the old times, but then as I walked into the apartment, a swarm of like... twenty people came running down the stairs surprising me. To think that I grew close to all those people within the past six to seven months still amazes me. I woke up on the Saturday morning, smiling like a fool. I still felt really happy even if there were a few dramas and what not, but whatever, I don’t let anything ruin my day/night, especially if it were this one where all my friends are there, together, with me. And I’m so thankful to have them in my life, and also having to know the fact that they know so much about me, and not judging me because they can accept me for who I am, they are friends that anyone would be lucky to have. So I’m thankful.

Also, what I honestly can’t believe is how many people I’ve brought together, how they can just simply get along with each other and what not. Ahh makes me feel happy!

Had an awesome night on Sunday with the favs (they know who they are), they stayed til 11.45PM, just to talk, tell each other scary stories, and talk about whatever. I can truthfully say that was the best part of my day, because it was the most that I got to talk. I felt that I kinda had to entertain a few people individually, because of the different cliques and stuff, but I didn’t mind. But just having to spend a chill night was pretty damn awesome. So thanks for that guys, wait for me, in a year, we’ll have many more places to go to, places to explore, places to bike ride to, places to drive to – if we end up getting our P’s and stuff. And I’m looking forward to that day. I love you guys, legit. Lol! Ew, I’m corny, and we don’t normally talk like this... how weird. But also, rest in peace to our concac!! I’m still really devo that he died, but we had good times.

Not even 10000000 ‘thank yous’ will be enough.

Oh, and just a quick little update on my ‘love life’, which is pretty much non-existent right now, as of ... now. I could honestly and truthfully say that I had a really big crush on this guy, that I met six or seven months ago?! I mean, sure we grew to become close friends and all that, hang out and stuff. And even before a little distance, we’d still be tight and talk about anything. I could wholeheartedly say that I was looking really forward to seeing him today, after a long time of not seeing the guy. But something just felt different. Sure, I missed him and all, but when I saw him, I was speechless, didn’t know what to say, and had so much going on in my mind. Didn’t know whether I should say something to him or not, so me, being me; just simply talked to him the way he talks to me (which is that he basically talks to me like I’m pretty much a guy to him – I don’t mind, because I know it probably makes him feel comfortable, but yeah... mmm..?) but still nothing. No sparks, no ‘kiligs’, just simply, ‘oh hey, how you been. You look different. Lolololol.....’ yeah that was pretty much it. I didn’t know whether I should have said anything more, or do anything for that matter. Ever since I told him I liked him, it felt like I was making all efforts in getting to know him, inviting him to events, talking heaps, etc. (That’s just how I am sometimes with everyone else) But what’s the limit? How much should I do before I just stop and give up? I liked him because he’s different from the other guys that I’ve liked or dated, he’s quiet, he’s simple, he’s cute, he’s corny, he’s just... simple, nothing too fancy, nothing too bad. Until I realised that maybe I’m doing too much on my side. But ok, sure, when you like someone/have a relationship, it’s not always going to work both ways at all times, and I used to believe in that, until this whole crush-phase of mine. That sometimes you have to put 70% of effort, even though the other person might only be putting 10% of the effort, vice versa and with different statistics. But how much is enough? How good do you have to be, to be good enough?! It burns me heaps thinking about it now. Though I guess this is just another one of those ‘phases’ I go through in order to learn something, maybe make a few mistakes here and there to learn something valuable, again. Sometimes, I wonder how long will I have to keep learning before I can do something right for once. It kinda hurt though, but I know I’ll get through, eventually. And this is just one of those times. And I also guess that this is kinda like a ‘legit’ good bye – rest in peace; to the feelings and crap I had for him. Sure it wasn’t worth the time, but it was worth the lesson in the end. I know that he’s a good friend, though he might be quiet, he just has this nature that I can just feel comfortable around, his humour, his jokes, his innuendos and etc, I guess I’ll miss him. But for now, I have other things to do, more people to meet, friends to make, places to go, and a year of independent experience that I will embark on. I don’t even know what will happen in a year’s time, maybe I’ll still have a ‘feeling’ for him, maybe not, maybe he’ll have a girlfriend, maybe he won’t. Never know, but whatever. Laters to this, and hello to a fresh start.

Love from,

Serenity :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment