Saturday, January 15, 2011

First Saturday

-view from my window with the sun peaking through-
around about 4PM - Saturday 15/JAN/2011

Today was a rather short day. I woke up around 7AM, caught up on facebook and blogger and what not, then got ready. The headmaster and his wife took us down town to a local supermarket and did a little bit of shopping. We came back to the boarding house just to chill for a little bit, and then headed to Kings Lynn train station to get rail cards- which give us cheaper rail tickets when we want to travel. We also did a little shopping, got phones, so ask me for my number if you want it. It'll be cheaper to text/call me now! So I'm quite happy. I also bought some ugg boots just to walk around in the school, and I also got my bank account started. So I'm a happy chap now! :) Might do some laundry after this but other than that, it's been pretty cold and windy! Hope everyone is doing well back home!

Love from
Serenity :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment