Monday, January 31, 2011

Day #22

Sunshine I woke up to this morning!
----------------------------------------

Today is my 22nd day in England.
And quite honestly, it's been the best!
It's also been a great day. I woke up with Mrs C telling us the good news of yesterday being in the newspaper. Link is here. I was so excited when she told us, I woke up quickly just to see it and show everyone! :) Spent the morning in the nursery, the kids are so cute - they were learning how to use chopsticks, and were making Chinese hats for the Chinese New Year! It's just so adorable how they recognise international events and celebrate it. Then spent the rest of the morning in pre-prep, followed by div III and VI reading. Had a little break for a bit, and then went upstairs to the boarding house, and to my surprise, the guys had made me an interesting video, which obviously made me smile heaps more. Really miss those guys, and watching the video just made me feel like they were so close around, but just half a world away. Also met Adam and Hannah from the local radio station who popped into the school to say hello. Then had house meetings, which we just practised poetry. After that, they had activities, and instead of dancing today, I went to the textiles room. Was so cool. Feels like I'm still at school, but I'm just in a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment