Saturday, November 27, 2010

Start of a new blog

I've made a new blog just for travel purposes, to keep track of where I am at, and how things are on my end of the world. I'm keeping this blog open to all who wants to read it. So keep posted.

I go by the name Serenity, currently living in Sydney, Australia for the time being, and soon will be moving to Hunstanton, United Kingdom. There I will be doing volunteer work at a boarding School. I'm not quite sure about what the activities and work that I'll be doing as of yet. But I am really excited to go. I haven't got much things ready either. I've cleaned out my wardrobe today, and found only a few pieces of Winter clothing. When I leave Australia early January 2011, it will be Summer, meaning really hot, and then I arrive at Heathrow airport, where it'll be freezing/snow/minus degrees. I have still yet to research about the weather/seasons/everything else there.

I'm also going to be attending a pre-departure briefing next, next week here in Sydney. So there I will find out a bit more. I love the agency that I applied with, they've got really friendly staff that are always willing to help. I seriously can't wait! :) xo

1 comment: