- just a note : I'm not stereotyping 'all' men and women. Because I know that not all men lie, and not all women pack on heaps of make up. So please don't go hating on me because of what I say..
But on a serious note, not that I care about what I look like, but that always seems to be the conversation that almost all guys have with me.. 'pretty girls'. Sure guys, I get it, I'm easy to talk to about certain things, but it just annoys me that it always has to be that. "Oh she has a cute smile, this one has a flat stomach, this girl has the sexiest pose, blah blah and so on" Not that I care about the girl herself, but even when I try to change the subject, or just simply tell you that I don't want to talk about it for the time being, it seems as though some never take me seriously, or just think that I'm joking. But obviously it isn't like that. But whatever. I know I'm not making any sense right now, as it is 1:16AM, and am lacking sleep.
And as for the girls, of course, we fall in love with what we hear (some of us, obviously), you wonder why girls tend to fall for guys that they hear or read about in books, or in movies, etc. Like, c'mon, admit it, you've probably tried to look for a prince charming, out there, waiting for you, just like how cinderella, snow white, (etc) waited for their prince. It's what we hear, and we just tend to build it up in our minds as to what we want, through the things that we hear about.
But yeah, as I said, I know I'm not making any sense right now. I'm tired. Good night lovelies!
Love,
Serenity
:) xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment