Jana and myself
me getting surprised
Jessica and myself
don and myself
aleks, jason, kenneth, marcus, julian, anthony and myself
- I don't have internet because my router/moden *whatever* overheated, and broke. So I'm currently at Kevin's house using his internet, and his keyboard with a broken "L" button, so I have to press the weird thing in the middle of the button thingy.. -
Anyways, yesterday was honestly... really unexpected. Jana kinda kept stalling the whole day, -we had pancakes, bought matching dresses, and walked around the city.. and didn't let me surprise everyone (yes I had a plan of my own, I was gonna tell Jess that I couldn't come, cos you know.. I'd be the one to surprise everyone..) But as I walked into Chui's appartment, everyone came running down from the stairs. Omgd, seriously :"D thanks guys ..
I don't need to say anymore, because you already know what I would say.
At night.. walking to the station with the guys... I saw a dying bird on the floor. I didn't know what to do, so I told the guys... Don picked it up, it flew away, then fell down again, so we ran to the other side of the station, it fell in the underground carpark. (Note: this was around 12:15AM) Don carried it with us on the train, and I ended up taking it home, and made a home in my bird cage, with water and bird food, along with cotton balls and tissue for a home. Woke up this morning, and mum told me that it died. REST IN PEACE, CONCACC. (yes we named it)
And today, I went out to lunch at Panarottis with the girls.
Came over Kevin's, then had starbucks with Marijay.
Love from
Serenity :) xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment