Sunday, January 2, 2011

Love you like a bro, treat you like a friend, respect you like a lover

-not in any particular order-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just occurred to me today when Louisa asked me if I have more guy best-friends than girls, and her reason was that she thought I got along better with guys, than girls. Which is somewhat true, in a way, but not always entirely. Maybe in terms of a legit friendship with a guy, then sure, but I guess when it comes to serious relationships- honestly, I'm not ready. But thanks to this following bunch of guys that will be mentioned.. they've taught me a lot, and I'm thankful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don, myself, Marcus
-Manly beach, 2010-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don, has been a legit best friend to me, ever since mid-2007. For those of you who follow my personal blog, you would probably know a lot about him, but for those new comers, let me just say that he's seriously a friend I can't live without. From good times, the smiles, the laughs, the frowns, the ups and the downs, he's been there for me, to lecture me (lol), or just to simply give advice. And I guess, he's one of the few that I can tell absolutely anything to, without being judged for what I've done, or what the situation is. Oh and might I add, he keeps all his promises, ahah, pretty much someone reliable. AND ON THE UPSIDE, he's single, so line up ladies ;)

Marcus, someone that I've known only for a short while, but have grown a friendship with in no time. I remember meeting him the first time, the first thing he said to me was "If you've heard about me, please don't listen to what they say." And I knew exactly how he felt, so I guess it was somewhat easy to relate, and sooner as I got to know him throughout the year (especially mid-2010) I learnt to trust him. He may be one stubborn guy, that would have a lot of disagreements with me, (but only of all the small and not-so-important things ahha), but he's one great person to talk to, a person that doesn't judge. And I'm thankful to have known him. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaron, myself
-Darling Harbour, 2010-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron, my dopey friend. He's literally dopey, looks and voice. Ha, nah but ok, all seriousness, he is pretty much a lostie. (If you're reading this, you are meant to be laughing, because it's a joke, not an insult, so calm yourself down). I've only known him for less than a year, and he just simply makes me laugh every time I see him. Honestly, it's the annoying voice that he has that just seems to be sarcastic, even if it's not, or intends to be. I really don't know. I haven't talked to him much recently, but I know that there's still that 'Aaron that I once knew in him' even if he's changed. Haha, at least I hope ;). But yeah, whenever I'm upset, for some reason he can always tell, or maybe that was because he used to always read my blogs, but no matter, he'd still be there, in his dopey voice to make me happy. LOL. Good friend this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenneth, myself, Marcus, Don
-Christmas Dinner, 2010-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've only known Kenneth personally, since December 2010. But I've heard about him here and there from the guys that mention him in conversations. And I only met him through facebook, but eventually got to meet him properly. Haha, he's probably one of the most easiest guys to get along with, and is open to being a girl, cos he's so pretty! ;) But don't worry ladies, he's single, and he's not gay, so go for it. Lol! Oh and might I add, he has a pretty cute lisp! Hah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathan, myself
-Christmas Dinner 2010-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've said this a million times, but Nathan is like a personal Dr Phil. He's easy to get along with, cos he has some kind of female intuition, which is kinda weird, but ok. Lol! He's one of the most nicest guys, legit, that I've ever met. And if you get a chance to meet him, befriend him, cos he's totally amazing. Really easy to talk to, and always there to listen. Haha, he makes the best facials, and I'm going to miss being around him for this whole year. But no matter, I know we'll still be friends after this year, I just know it. Thanks for everything, Nate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don, Jason, myself, Ifeany, Kenneth, Anthony
-Darling Harbour, December 2010-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason, is one of the tallest guys I know, he's so skinny, it scares me. I haven't had the chance to talk to him properly, but he's just always there on outings and get togethers, and I already know that he's just so easy to get along with. Hehe. Oh, and he's addicted to starcraft.. =='

Ifeany, is like my brother from another mother. I'm gonna miss randomly talking to him, annoying him, and just simply being around him. He thinks he's cool, but he's not. Lol, jokes man.

Anthony.. sounds weird calling him by his first name, but oh well. He's the most random person I've ever met. Always talking about random things, like warcraft. But nonetheless, he's just so easy to talk to, never judges, and is almost, always happy. Gonna miss this guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephen, myself
-Christmas Dinner, December 2010-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephen, Stephen, Stephen? Where do I begin? At first I did not like this guy, because he just kept giving me one word answers on msn and stuff, and also, because he kept hitting me! Like, excuse me dude? Haha, but we've grown close since after a while. He's probably the only person I talk to on msn, besides Don. Yeah I sound like a lonely person ahha. But nonetheless, thanks for letting me get to know you, and thanks for an awesome sibling friendship we have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryan, myself
-Capitol photo booths, October 2010-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where do I even begin to start? First of all, I think Bryan's pretty cute. Ha, and yeah I had a crush on him for a stage, but whatever. He's a good friend, and someone great to talk to. I remember (well still happens), that he picks fights with me randomly, just to get an argument fired up, he sucks balls. But I'll definitely miss him, a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin, myself
-City, November 2010-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And last but not least, Kevin. The weirdest person you'll meet on the planet. He's a childhood friend of mine, we're known each other since 1999. However, through the years we've had many disagreements, fights and dramas, as well as smiles and laughter. But no matter, we got through everything, and I'm glad that he's still a friend that I can lean on, and he knows he can also, likewise. Thanks for being in my life, bro.

1 comment:

  1. ngawww .... BUT ...
    can you like edit this abit and also say im the prettyyy one ..
    makes me full better than the dopey one ...
    no no no ...
    The VERY pretty one ..
    ill be waiting for the change !
    goodnifght

    ReplyDelete